Having a high sales conversion ratio on the products or services sold
Making it easy for the buyer to take not of the new product or promotion or service that has just been launched
The advertising helps spread ideas relating to certain topics
Again, just like traditional advertising platforms, these types of online advertising platforms come in high measure. There are several types of online advertising ways that help businesses measure ad success such as:
- Cost Per Sale
- Click Through Rate
- Page Impressions
And many more, it’s wise to note that online advertising requires for a business to purchase space in high-traffic websites to facilitate ad posting. There are plenty of websites that encourage ad-exchange and businesses benefit on mutual grounds.
Below are some types of online advertising platforms:
The types of online ads appear when a browser lands on a webpage. The ads float through the page form 5 to 30 seconds. While the ads appear on the screen, they blur the page allowing the browser time to read them.
Float ads are loved by businesses because:
- The ads grab’s the browser’s attention instantly and the browsers cannot afford to ignore them
- Float ads are animated
- Float ads feature both audio and video content just like television ads
Float ads bring in the business an approximate 13% of browsers who are intrigued about the product, service or promotion.
Records show that banner advertising was the first type of online advertising to be ever done online. Banners are a popular type of online advertising as they dutifully highlight the product, service, or promotion you are running.
When a browser clicks on your banner ad, he or she is directed to the landing page to access further information. Mostly, banner spaces are sold through impressions, click through where the business owner pays after browsers have clicked on the banner.
Businesses love banner ads because:
- Through banner use, businesses get to exchange ads with other sites and display them to a different market niche
- Businesses pay publisher sites to have their banners posted
- Businesses also pay banner networks to have their banner ad posted on several publishing sites
Contextual Ads are popular and quality types of online advertising platforms mostly used by content based websites. With contextual advertising, the ads are made to appear based on the page’s real content.
How the Contextual Ad Works
- The contextual advertising system has been designed to scan webpage text for specific keyword phrases.
- The system then registers the specific and targeted ads based on the content that browsers are reading through.
Contextual Ads marketing platform is gaining popularity as the ads are targeted based on the users interests.
NB: These are just a few types of “online advertising platforms” that businesses and websites can utilize to generate quality traffic that will in-turn lead to wider recognition of the business and higher sales conversions.
To Your “Online Advertising” Success,